How to travel to Kailash Mansarovar
1. First make sure that you have a valid passport of the Indian government. If you do not have a passport, please process the issuance of a new passport. Because this is only a valid document for Kailash travel.
2. If you have an old passport, please check its validity periodically. Passport from date of travel must have validity of at least six months.
3. Please see your birthdate on the date of passport. Your age limit for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is for seventy years.
4. First you have to decide which way you want to go to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
5. You have to analyze the program of various options available for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
6. Choose the appropriate option from the available options.
7. Read all the details of the given travel schedule, such as what is included and what is the cost of that package.
8. All options for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra start with either Kathmandu or Lucknow. The cost given does not include the price from your location to Kathmandu or Lucknow. The given cost only covers the given travel program, such as if you select Kathmandu helicopter route from Kathmandu, all expenses will be included in the cost only from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
Who can join Kailash Mansarovar Yatra?
1. All those who are mentally strong, have confidence, and those who have strong will power can join in this journey.
2. Those who have a valid passport of the Indian government and who have validity for six months from the date of travel.
3. Those people whose age is not more than 70 years, they can join this trip.
4. The pilgrim does not need to be certified by the hospital or health certificate is also not required for traveling in Kailash Yatra.
5. People who are asthma patients, who use medicines through syringe, those whose open heart surgery had been infected, suggest that they are not involved in this journey.
6. Other patients who are using medicines can join this trip. They can use medicines regularly during the journey in the proper guidance of our tour manager and medical person.
How to Book Kailash Mansarovar Travel
1. First you have to pick your wish date for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
2. After selecting the dates of your wish, you will need to email the copy of your passport along with your desired date to our company's email address. You need to send a front page (photo page) and a last page (address page). Or you need to contact our representative in WhatsApp or direct call, our company representative will guide you for the booking process.
3. After this, you will have to deposit at least 25% of the total amount for confirmation of the booking and send a copy of the deposit slip in our email address or whatsapp. You can deposit the bank details of our company in the following
4. After receiving the deposit slip, we check the deposit amount with our representative bank. After receiving your booking amount, your booking will be considered as a confirmation booking. All the remaining sum will be deposited 7 days before the departure date.
5. If you need any help with any type of information, our representatives will support you at all times.