Nepal is a beautiful country situated between India and China covering the area of 1,47,181 sq. km. The elevation of Nepal starts from 68m and ends at 8,848m (the Mount Everest) above sea level. Population of Nepal is about 30 million according to the current record. Nepal is a Hindu country by democratic constitute and ruled by multiparty democracy system. Hindu temples and Buddhist Shrines are scattered all over the country. Nepal is the birth place of Lord Buddha, the light of Asia. Hindu and Buddhist live together in harmony. Natural beauty of Nepal is spread all over the world.
Despite being a small country, Nepal has vast array of geographical and biological diversities. Deepest gorge and valley, snowcapped Himalayas, green and barren hills, more than 4000 Rivers, dense forest and fertile land make the country rich by geographical aspect.
Kailash Itinerary :
01: Arrival in Kathmandu:
Arrival transfers to hotel by private vehicle. Check into hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping, depends as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
02: Kathmandu to Chitwan:
After breakfast, departure to Chitwan National Park by same vehicle. Check into hotel with welcome drink. After Lunch, visit elephant breeding Center. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, start Jungle activities including: Canoeing on the BudhiRapti River to see Crocodile / Elephant Safari / Jungle walk / Bird watching &Tharu (ethnic) culture dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
04: Chitwan to Kathmandu:
After breakfast, departure to Kathmandu by same vehicle. Check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, start Kathmandu valley sightseeing by private vehicle (vehicles depend as per the group size) including: Pashupatinath Temple / Buddhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu) / Bhaktapur City. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, time is free for shopping. Departure transfers to airport for final destination as per departure schedule.
Package Cost Include in Helicopter Route:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport- pick up and drop by Private AC Vehicle (as per group size).
- Meals on MAP plan..
- All related tax and service charges..
- 03 Nights of accommodation in Kathmandu..
- 02 Nights of accommodation in Chitwan on AP..
- All jungle activities of 2 Nights/ 3 Days package..
- Kathmandu –Chitwan – Kathmandu round trip transfer..
- Kathmandu & Bhaktapur cities Sightseeing by the same vehicle..
Package Cost Excludes in Helicopter Route:
- Entrance fees of sightseeing places & Manakamana cable car ticket & Phewa Lake boating.
- Vehicle disposal for shopping and TIPS.
- Personal nature costs and beverages.
- Any additional and optional programs (Like Mountain Flights etc.)
- Lunch in entire tour.