Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Overland Route: (Kerung) Kathmandu in Kathmandu out
Overland Journey to the Holy Mount Kailash and Sacred Lake Mansarovar is one of the best experiences in the life time, cross the Great Himalayas Ranges, Drive through Silk Road over the Tibetan Plateau. Meet the real and untouched local nomadic group of Tibetan. The beauty of the scenario is beyond the imagination tranquil completely tranquil and parish less Himalayan Plateaus with swirling pathways, up hills and down hills. As if an accomplished artist has scattered the color through his brush.You will fill the greatness of the ultimate nature power you will feel the grace of Lord Shiva.
For Indian Passpot Holders: INR 122000
For Other Passport Holders: INR 140900
Booking and Payments
• 25% of the total package cost of the Indian amount should be paid at least 45 days prior or time of the booking confirmation to the tour departure date, the payment can be made by Telex or Bank Transfer into the account of Tourism Society.
• Remaining payment should be made within 10 days before departure date of the Yatra.
Kailash Itinerary :
01: Kathmandu (1337m)::
Arrive receive and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing including Shri-Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha and Swayambhunath Stupa. Evening, program Briefing and Packing. Overnight stay at hotel.
03: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (2720m)::
After breakfast drive about 6 hours to Syabrubesi. Overnight stay at hotel.
04: Syabrubesi to Kerung (3000m)::
Drive about 2 hours. Fulfill the formality and immigrate to China- Tibet. Drive further an hour to Kerung. Overnight stay at hotel.
The day rest for acclimatization, Kerung excursion. Overnight stay at hotel.
06: Kerung to Saga (4100m) or Dongba (4500m): :
Drive about 6 to 7 hours crossing Bramhaputra River and Lablung–La to Saga or Dongba. Overnight stay at hotel.
07: Saga or Dongba to Lake Mansarovar (4560m) :
Drive about 6 to 7 hours to Mansarovar, start Parikrama by coach, Holy Bath & Pooja. Overnight stay at hotel.
08: Mansarovar to Darchen (4560m): :
Morning free for spiritual activities like HOMA and PUJA. After lunch drive about 1 hour to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
09: Darchen to Driaphuk (4890m): :
After breakfast, drive about half an hour to YAM-Dwar. Start Kailash Parikrama on foot, 13 Km for 6 to 7 hours. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
10: Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m)::
Start trek as earlier as possible, cross Dolma-La (5670m) the highest Pass of the Yatra. On the way Darshana of Ganesh Kund, Ganesh Parvat and Gauri Kund. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
11: Zuthulphuk to Saga::
Trek about 3 hours to end Kailash Parikrama at Mani-wall. Assemble on coach and drive about 7 hours to Saga via Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
12: Donga or Saga to Kerung: :
Drive Kerung about 7 hours. Overnight stay at hotel.
13: Kerung to Kathmandu::
Early in the morning proceeds to Kerung Border. Complete formality and enter to Nepal. Drive further 6 to 7 hours to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast departure transfer to Airport.
Fixed Departure Date
|Start Date||End Date||Status|
Package Cost Include in Helicopter Route:
- Arrival and departure transfer by tourist coach..
- 1 night accommodation at syafrubesi in available best trekkers lodge with all meals..
- 3 nights accommodatioin at Kathmandu with all meals. .
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing including Pashupatinath Darshan. .
- 3 to 5 persons sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and during KailashYatra in Tibet..
- Kathmandu - Rashuwagadi Border - Kathmandu transfer by private vehicle. .
- Rashuwagadi Border - Kailash - Rashuwagadi Border transfer by Deluxe coach..
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staffs..
- DownJacket returnable after trip..
- Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage..
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims' luggage less than 10 KG) .
- Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra..
- Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa..
- Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility..
Package Cost Excludes in Helicopter Route:
- Beverage and personal nature cost
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian.
- Rescue & emergency cost.
- Stick and water bottle.
- Insurance and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse/pony riding / personal porter charges during KailashParikrama.
- Extra and excess luggage or cargo charge.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays possibly due to weather conditions.
- Visa split and transportation cost if any one pre-exit.