Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter route: lucknow in lucknow out
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter is a suitable program for those Yatrieswho are willing to complete this Yatra with easy, however possible. This holy journey starts from Lucknow to Nepalganj and Nepalgunj to Simikot by scheduled flight and from Simikot to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter Service. From Hilsa (Nepal China border), the pilgrims picked up by deluxe coach and transferred to the Border Town of Tibet Taklakot/Purang, from there they proceed towards the exotic Yatra of Kailash and Mansarovar.
For Indian Passpot Holders: INR 155000
Kailash Itinerary :
01: Lucknowto Nepalgunj(168m):
Pickup for Train station or Airport and transfer to Nepalgunj drive about 4 hrs. Overnight stay at hotel.
02: Nepalgunj to Simikot(2910m)-Hilsa(3700m):
Early in the morning, transfer to Nepalgunj Airport. Fly 50 minutes to Simikot, further fly 20 minutes by Helicopter to Hilsa. Overnight stay at hotel.
03: Hilsato Purang(3800m):
Trek shortly, cross Karnali River to Sher. Embark Nepal and drive an hour to Taklakot (Purang). Overnight stay at hotel.
The day rest for acclimatization
05: Purang to Mansarovar(4580m):
One and half hour drive to reach Chiu Gompa. Start MansarovarParikrama by ECO Coach. Holy Bath & Pooja during Parikrama. Overnight stay at hotel.
06: Mansarovar to Driaphuk(4890m) - 6 to 7 hours:
Early morning drive about one and half hours to Yam Dwar. Start Kailash on Foot Parikrama.Overnight stay at Guest houses.
07: Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m)- 8 to 9 hours.:
Start trek as early as possible, cross Dolma-La (5670M). Darshan of Ganesh Kund and GauriKund. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
08: Zuthulphuk / Hilsa to Simikot:
Trek more 3 hours to end Kaialsh Parikrama. Drive about 4 hours. Embark Tibet – China to Hilsa and Helicopter fly to Simikot. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
09: Simikot / Nepalgunj to Lucknow.:
Early in the morning fly to Nepalgunj and further drive to Lucknow.
Fixed Departure Date
|Start Date||End Date||Status|
Package Cost Include in Helicopter Route:
- Lucknow (Airport/Railway station) pick up and drop off services..
- 3 to 5 persons sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and during KailashYatra in Tibet..
- Chartered helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot..
- Three meals a day with tea coffee and sub Meals. .
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staffs..
- Upper Humla permit fee and Simikot VDC Charge..
- DownJacket returnable after trip..
- Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage..
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims' luggage less than 10 KG) .
- Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra..
- Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa..
- Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility..
Package Cost Excludes in Helicopter Route:
- Beverage and personal nature cost
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian.
- Any unavoidable circumamtances cost.
- Stick and water bottle.
- Insurance and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse/pony riding / personal porter charges during KailashParikrama.
- Tips for the supporting staff.
- Extra and excess luggage or cargo charge.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays possibly due to weather conditions.
- Visa split and transportation cost if any one pre-exit.