Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019
Kathmandu in Kathmandu out Helicopter Route
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 by Helicopter is a suitable program for those Yatries who are willing to complete this Yatra with easy, however possible. This holy journey starts from Kathmandu to Nepalganj and Nepalgunj to Simikot by scheduled flight and from Simikot to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter Service. From Hilsa (Nepal China border), the pilgrims picked up by deluxe coach and transferred to the Border Town of Tibet Taklakot/Purang, from there they proceed towards the exotic Yatra of Kailash and Mansarovar.
For Indian Passpot Holders: INR 165000
For Other Passport Holders: INR 198500
Single Suppliment at Kathmandu and Nepalgunj:
INR. 5,500.00 for both passports holders
Booking and Payments:
• 25% of the total package cost of the Indian amount should be paid at least 45 days prior or time of the booking confirmation to the tour departure date, the payment can be made by Telex or Bank Transfer into the account of Tourism Society.
• Remaining payment should be made within 10 days before departure date of the Yatra.
Kailash Itinerary :
01: Kathmandu (1337m):
Arrival receive and transfer to hotel. In the evening, program briefing and packing. Overnight stay at hotel.
02: Kathmandu to Nepalgunj(168m):
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing including Shri-Pashupatinath Temple. Pack up, transfer to domestic airport fly 55-minute to Nepalgunj. Overnight stay at hotel.
03: Nepalgunj to Simikot (2910m)-Hilsa (3700m):
Early in the morning, transfer to Nepalgunj Airport. Fly 50 minutes to Simikot, further fly 20 minutes by Helicopter to Hilsa. Overnight stay at hotel.
04: Hilsa to Purang (3800m):
Trek shortly, cross Karnali River to Sher. Embark Nepal and drive an hour to Taklakot (Purang). Overnight stay at hotel
The day rest for acclimatization.
06: Purang to Mansarovar (4580m):
One and half hour drive to reach Chiu Gompa. Start Mansarovar Parikrama by ECO Coach. Holy Bath & Pooja during Parikrama. Overnight stay at hotel.
07: Mansarovar to Driaphuk (4890m) :
Early morning drive about one and half hours to Yam Dwar. Start Kailash on Foot Parikrama. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
08: Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m):
Start trek as early as possible, cross Dolma-La (5670M). Darshan of Ganesh Kund and Gauri Kund. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
09: Zuthulphuk / Hilsa to Simikot:
Trek more 3 hours to end Kaialsh Parikrama. Drive about 4 hours. Embark Tibet – China to Hilsa and Helicopter fly to Simikot. Overnight stay at Guest houses.
10: Simikot / Nepalgunj to Kathmandu:
Early in the morning fly to Nepalgunj and further fly to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast departure transfer to Airport.
THE JOURNEY - OVER
Fixed Departure Date
|Start Date||End Date||Status|
Package Cost Include in Helicopter Route:
- Airports pick up and drop services..
- 2 nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meals..
- A visit / Darshana of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha..
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu..
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj..
- 3 to 5 persons sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and during KailashYatra in Tibet..
- Chartered helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot..
- Three meals a day with tea coffee and sub Meals. .
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staffs..
- Upper Humla permit fee and Simikot VDC Charge..
- DownJacket returnable after trip..
- Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage..
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims' luggage less than 10 KG) .
- Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra..
- Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa..
- Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility..
Package Cost Excludes in Helicopter Route:
- Beverage and personal nature cost
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian.
- Rescue & emergency cost.
- Any unavoidable circumamtances cost.
- Stick and water bottle.
- Insurance and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse/pony riding / personal porter charges during KailashParikrama.
- Tips for the supporting staff.
- Extra and excess luggage or cargo charge.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays possibly due to weather conditions.
- Visa split and transportation cost if any one pre-exit.