Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Lhasa Route: Kathmandu in kathmandu out
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra with Lhasa (3800m above sea level) tour is a combination of Spiritual, Culture and beautiful Lhasa (the capital City of Tibet). The Culturally beauty of world famous POTALA PALACE, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar and many more adds the worth in this Yatra of Holy Mount Kailash and Sacred Lake Mansarovar. This program is furnished for one who is willing to complete the Yatra of Kailash Mansarovar including at the same time, beautiful Tibetan Capital City ‘LHAA”. This is one of the imagine combination of Divine beauty of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra with untouched Tibetan Culture. This Yatra Start from Kathmandu to Lhasa, fly about 1 hour 5 minutes international flight crossing the magnificent great Himalayas ranges including the top of the world “The Mount Everest (8848m)”. Lhasa Sightseeing- Drive to famous Sigatse – Cross The Bramhaputra River to SAGA – Drive to Mansarovar – Kailash Parbat and back same the way.
Kailash Itinerary :
01: Kathmandu (1337m):
Arrive receive and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing including Shri-Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha and Swayambhunath Stupa. Evening, program Briefing and packing. Overnight stay at hotel.
03: Kathmandu to Lhasa (3650m):
After breakfast transfer to international Airport. Fly to Lhasa about 1.05 hours. Arrival receive from LHASA GANGAR Airport and drive about 3 hours to Lhasa City. Overnight stay at hotel.
04: In Lhasa:
After breakfast start LHASA sightseeing including, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazar and famous POTALA PALACE. Overnight stay at hotel.
05: Drives to Sigatse (3800m):
After breakfast drive about 7 hours to Sigatse. Visit Tashilampu Monastery. Overnight stay at hotel.
06: Drive to Saga (4450m):
Drive about 7 hours crossing Brahmaputra River and Lablugla Pass. Overnight stay at hotel.
07: Drive to Lake Mansarovar (4560m) :
Drive about 7 hours to Mansarovar, start Parikrama by coach, Holy Dip & Pooja. Overnight stay at hotel.
08: Mansarovar to Darchen (4560m):
Morning free for spiritual activities like HOMA and PUJA. After lunch drive about 1 hour to Darchen. Visit Serlung Gompa (Astapad) for inner view (Atma Darshan) of Kailash Parvat. Overnight stay at hotel.
09: Darchen to Driaphuk (4890m):
After breakfast, drive about half an hour to YAM-Dwar. Start Kailash Parikrama on foot, 13 Km for 6 to 7 hours. Overnight stay at hotel.
10: Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m):
Start trek as earlier as possible, cross Dolma-La (5670m) the highest Pass of the Yatra. On the way, Darshana of Ganesh Kund, Ganesh Parvat and Gauri Kund. Overnight stay at hotel.
11: Zuthulphuk to Saga:
Trek about 3 hours to end Kailash Parikrama at Mani wall. Assemble on coach and drive about 7 hours to Saga via Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
12: Saga to Sigatse:
Drive about 7 hours to Sigatse. Overnight stay at hotel.
13: Sigatse to Lhasa:
Drive about 6 hours to Lhasa. Overnight stay at hotel.
14: Lhasa to Kathmandu:
Transfer to Gangar Airport. Fly to Kathmandu. Arrival, receive and transfer to hotel.
After breakfast departure transfer to Airport. THE JOURNEY - OVER
Fixed Departure Date
|Start Date||End Date||Status|
Package Cost Include in Helicopter Route:
- Airports pick up and drop services..
- 3 nights accommodatioin at Kathmandu with all meals. .
- A visit / Darshana of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha..
- Schedule flight Kathmandu - Lhasa - Kathmandu.
- 3 to 5 perosns sharing accommodation at Mansarovar, Diraphuk and Zuthulphuk..
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation at Lhasa, Sigatse, Saga and Darchen..
- Three meals a day with tea coffee and sub Meals. .
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staffs..
- DownJacket returnable after trip..
- Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage..
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims' luggage less than 10 KG) .
- Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra..
- Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa..
- Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility..
Package Cost Excludes in Helicopter Route:
- Beverage and personal nature cost
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian.
- Rescue & emergency cost.
- Additional Jeep driving to Serlung or Tirthapuri
- Any unavoidable circumamtances cost.
- Stick and water bottle.
- Insurance and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse/pony riding / personal porter charges during KailashParikrama.
- Tips for the supporting staff.
- Extra and excess luggage or cargo charge.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays possibly due to weather conditions.
- Visa split and transportation cost if any one pre-exit.